Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the big wave surfers, this is a tsunami of info:

4 posters

Go down

For the big wave surfers, this is a tsunami of info: Empty For the big wave surfers, this is a tsunami of info:

Post  Adam Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:41 pm

This is a great presentation. One of the best things about this is he keeps his own conclusions out of his presentation. He has amassed a huge data base from his research. One can somewhat surmise his conclusions based on his area of research but he has made a very good effort to keep his data base free from speculative data and only uses data he can verify and source. A very good and rare quality for this kind of research. If I can get my hands on his CD I will certainly do so. Anybody in contact with this guy should really look into doing so. I still have not finished watching this its 13 parts long. Just have seen enough to want to share my thoughts on it here. I'm on part 7 now so I'm going back to watch the rest now. Lots of eye opening stuff here!!Shocked

https://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=E6731CDE0C272A1C
Adam
Adam
Admin

http://the-portal.podomatic.com/

Back to top Go down

For the big wave surfers, this is a tsunami of info: Empty Re: For the big wave surfers, this is a tsunami of info:

Post  Adam Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:02 pm

You can view his entire presentation online here:
For the big wave surfers, this is a tsunami of info: Petroglyph
rabbits-hole.com/presentation
Adam
Adam
Admin

Back to top Go down

For the big wave surfers, this is a tsunami of info: Empty Re: For the big wave surfers, this is a tsunami of info:

Post  Kershrock06 Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:06 am

My only criticism so far is that some of the things he has labelled spiral, at least in my understanding of the them, are not spirals at all, they are concentric circles, he mentions Atlantis, i'll have to go back and check if he relates the two.

(is it Plato where the Atlantean concentric circle layout comes from?)
Kershrock06
Kershrock06

Back to top Go down

Post  Kershrock06 Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:28 am

film dark city FULL of spirals.

http://futurefossil.blogspot.com/

This blogger doesn't seem to connect all these spirals with the Norway spiral....but it certainly caught my attention.
Kershrock06
Kershrock06

Back to top Go down

Post  Adam Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:38 pm

I agree they are not all spirals also I feel the spiral is much to much of a primordial archetype to assume that all pictographic examples of a spiral are speaking of some phenomenon in the sky. Although one of the first things that came to my mind while looking at the Norway Spiral was the work David Talbott did with Wallace Thornhill in the book and film
The Electric Universe

I think its very possible that many pictographs are describing plasma phenomenon that the artist were observing in the sky. Of course all spiral rock art is not going to apply but I think its a good possibility.

I felt the best thing about this presentation was not his conclusions but it's his collection of data and sources that I found so valuable.
Adam
Adam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  treelover Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:40 pm

very interesting link, with loads of info Smile

thanks for the link
treelover
treelover

Back to top Go down

Post  Adam Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:14 pm

Good to see you here at the Wu Wei Café treelover.
Yea a great source of info indeed. I am not coming to the same conclusions as he did but I am starting to consider the Planet X theories more and more.

Here is a good Red Ice interview that brought some more to the table of the Planet X topic.
http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/2010/03mar/RIR-100321.php
Again I'm not completely convinced of some of the arguments but a lot here does seem to make sense as well.

One of the most convincing aspects is how much effort is put into covering this story up. When something is being actively covered up you have to ask why. It's certainly a sign of something to take a closer look at.
Cool
Adam
Adam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  uratsukudoji Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:07 am

Kershrock06 wrote:My only criticism so far is that some of the things he has labelled spiral, at least in my understanding of the them, are not spirals at all, they are concentric circles, he mentions Atlantis, i'll have to go back and check if he relates the two.

(is it Plato where the Atlantean concentric circle layout comes from?)

Well Plato just wrote it down did not originate with him It came to Plato through Solon I'll bet you knew that though.
It is described as rings sortive not exactly a ring becuase the channel to the city connected them all. I have been working for over a year to recreate Atlantis by plato's description into a 3d model.
For the big wave surfers, this is a tsunami of info: Skyview
As you can see from this somewhat creative recreation via 3d computer model this top view shows how the city layout looks like the symbol a power button on most electronics.
Just has more rings it also reminds me of a keyhole and how a key and lock work.
There is a more detailed description I put together at this link.
http://atlantis3d.10.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=6

I would say atlantis is not representive of a spiral by its shape but however the concept symbolicly speaking may be simmilar.
I am going out on a limb by saying this maybe but this is what I get. The design reflects the fractal structure of the entire plentium.
A universe embeded in a universe embeded in another universe going outward and inward forever.
ill give visual example of what I mean this is based on this double torus thing nassiem haramein presented.
For the big wave surfers, this is a tsunami of info: Th_tourus2-1

So in all in all what I get is a question is it possible these symbols represent the knowledge of how alot of quantum mechanics can grapsed.
Maybe these ancient people knew it was some how important even not knowing what it was exactly.
Like in the movie mad max where the tribe of children told legends about how the giant planes flew and there messiah was the captain who return and fly them to the city. There is incredible metaphors in that about or anciet all but lost from knowledge high period in our anciet past.
I do believe that its the truth it exsisted and I think its right under our nose and we to well trained to think inside a certain parmeters. Only people who can imagine everything they take as truth could be false or wrong i mean down and totally let go and drift out into a infinitey of ideas and possibilties will be able to see anything but what is comfortable.
Anyone with a big imagination wich we all start off in life with as children we can "make believe" anything for long periods of time all day and half the night.
We slowly are trained through force and we begin to trust it "reality is the same for everyone" we start to think. We trust the news will tells us the teacher will tell us, jesus will lay it out for you but you need to go to these experts to make sure "priest" and your imagination takes a back seat becomes more faint over time more quiet.
All is not lost that voice is still there you just have to remember how to listen.
peace and a hello to treelover.

uratsukudoji

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum