Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The final (audio version) of The Chronicles of the Psychonautilus

3 posters

Go down

The final (audio version) of The Chronicles of the Psychonautilus Empty The final (audio version) of The Chronicles of the Psychonautilus

Post  Adam Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:09 am

Adam
Adam
Admin

http://the-portal.podomatic.com/

Back to top Go down

The final (audio version) of The Chronicles of the Psychonautilus Empty Re: The final (audio version) of The Chronicles of the Psychonautilus

Post  Kershrock06 Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:30 am

The music playing at ariund the 50 min mark, did you get it from the Lenon Honor films or elsewhere? his films really scared me, and I kinda rejected them because of that fear, although I didn't see it that way at the time.

Anyway, its cool music although it still brings the uneasy feelings rising inside me!

Do I have the first post by someone other than Adam? What a Face

The forum looks great man, I look forward to participating.

I always enjoyed the psychonautilus forum and its relaxed interdimensional atmosphere.
I hope the experience continues here Smile

Kersh
Kershrock06
Kershrock06

Back to top Go down

The final (audio version) of The Chronicles of the Psychonautilus Empty Re: The final (audio version) of The Chronicles of the Psychonautilus

Post  Adam Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:18 pm

Yeah!! cheers Your the first poster thank you and congratulations. bounce

That is music by James Sanger your referring to.( That's right I forgot to put the credits into the show notes, I'll have to go back and do that...) His ( Lucy Tuning ) instrumentals do have a somber atmosphere. I saw the Lenon Honor films and I think he does use some of Sanger's music. I can see how in a certain context they might have a scary sound but I felt in the way I used them, to me, they're very relaxing.
Lenon's movie do peer deeply into the darkness. I feel they are good movies and that we do need to look into the dark places within but for me they were a bit too much. If one looks that much into the wickedness of the human soul I feel it would be healthier to find balance by pulling the viewer back into the human warmth and goodness that I feel is actually predominant but doesn't get the same amount of press time.
So much media is focused on making us humans feel like we are irredeemable violent beast affraid without any hope and I think that's just not true. I think the darkness in our hearts is being promoted and programed into us. Like Freeman has said many time in his shows. We are not that bad. Humans are beautiful people inside. But the PTB would like us to believe that we're not.
Adam
Adam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kershrock06 Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:52 am

I will let you off about the show notes, as I didn't even think to read them for the music, which wasn't too clever of me!

I was just thinking about Freeman when you mentioned him in the post. I enjoy his shows and the learning as he goes approach, he is a very empowering voice that makes me want to quit my job and to go and just meet people and travel and just see what happens.

I have to say when I was robbed by a guy I tried to help, I was like "Yeah, cheers Freeman, your full of shit, people are just out for number one." But other people seem to experience it, and the podcast community is full of generous donators, and I have just realised as I type, just how surrounded I am by generosity, I can't believe I didn't see it as clearly before!

Very Happy
Kershrock06
Kershrock06

Back to top Go down

Post  uratsukudoji Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:52 pm

generousity seems to attract generousity.
I was moved by peoples nature when removed from face to face interaction with people in the form of a chat or forum.
I noticed people speak with a little more thought involved when you take away the body image of a face to face engagement.
It seems to me people let down thier for lack of better words thier "ego-image-defense system" In other words the typical intake of a persons outward image you engage with is devoid.
langauge in a more narrowed down context but still look we use it.
To me its intresting how people can merge ideas share tons of information and connect and learn from each other. I have learned so much from people on the net that seems to really have open many doors in my mind and in my everday life that is really cool and the of all is shareing your ohnest point of view.
I suppose one of the greatest I have learned from all of us is to look forward to right now.
peace

uratsukudoji

Back to top Go down

Post  Adam Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:00 pm

I agree that some people do let themselves be heard in honest and less ego-defensive manners through internet forums. Though some obviously feel that their mask is on so they can just let it fly and they behave in the internet equivalent to road Twisted Evil rage.
We have always had a very conscious group here so that has never happened here but I've seen it in abundance on other forums. It seems folks really let there true colors show because they think they can not be held accountable for what they say. They have yet to realize that it is all the same in any space that is created throughout this pandimensional universe.

They must have never listen closely to Bob Marley sing the words
"What your hands do, it your only eyes that can see. So wont you judge your actions to make sure your desires are clean. Its you own conscience that is going to remind you that it your heart and nobody else that is going to judge you"
I have been thinking about this a lot, when you here people speak about how impersonal the internet is and how it separates people from so called "real world interactions". I think yea well if your unreal outside your going to be unreal inside. I don't see any difference and we have proved, just how deep and real conversations can be on the internet, time and time again on this forum and the COTP forum. Internet communications are just the same as any other forum of communication. Our level of interaction rises to level of our expectations and if you don't bring it the table you wont find here or anywhere else. I think human communications skills throughout society are clearly handy caped from the consciousness crippling programing that we have all been subjected to.

Those of us here as in other conscious circles are clearly rising above all that and healing the construct by rewriting the program from within.
Thanks to all of you who do this healing work everyday. Cool
Adam
Adam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  uratsukudoji Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:25 am

I dont have the right words to describe this but ill give it a shot.
people built there self image they have fooled themselves but hardley anybody else. Funny how everyone lets them continue acting as if they were at a play. Then when they leave the room well we all know what gossip is.
Very Happy

uratsukudoji

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum