Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Café is open

2 posters

Go down

The Café is open Empty The Café is open

Post  Adam Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:18 pm

Hello folks,
The Café is open Blog%2Bavatar
Soon The Chronicles of the Psychonautilus will no longer be able to be at the PodOmatic website. The COTP archives can be found at the Internet Archive and You Tube.

http://www.archive.org/details/opensource_audio

Simply type “Chronicles of the Psychonautilus” into the search engine at the Internet Archive and you’ll find all the shows I’ve uploaded there free for downloading. Everything there is placed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License . That means that anyone can:
Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
Remix — to adapt the work

Under the following conditions:
• Attribution — You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
• Share Alike — If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.

Now, I’m happy to announce my return to the world wide web with a new podcast and blog The Wu Wei Café

In order to organize and to centralize all of my creative work under one banner I invented Wu Wei Productions.

The Wu Wei Café is a blog and podcast and will be the public voice of Wu Wei Productions. To add to this we have this Wu Wei Café Forum and a
You Tube Page.

The Wu Wei Café is simply a very cool place in cyber space to chill and hang out, while listening to intriguing and consciousness expanding conversations or reading a mind altering psychonautic blog.
The Café is open Chill%2527n+at+the+Wu+Wei

I hope that you’ll join me there and that you find the Wu Wei an enjoyable place to visit.

See you there,
Adam Lane

The Café is open Hanging+out+at+the+Wu+Wei
Adam
Adam
Admin

http://the-portal.podomatic.com/

Back to top Go down

The Café is open Empty great stuff Adam

Post  c-lion Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:29 pm

hey Adam good to hear your voice again....great show the other day....man i dig on all your work....if you ever need a guest i know i am nobody famous but i would love to visit the cafe and wax on some wild thoughts and grock some new concepts...but hey man its up to you

hey im also writing to say i love your work you did on your home and rocket stove and yurt...you once sent me a link to all these photos of the yurt construction and the rocket stove and your gardens....can you resend that as i want to "borrow" some of your ideas

well listen man i hope all is well with you...im over here still freezing and wanting/needing spring ASAP...im begining to do all the spring cleanup and getting everything ready for a big garden year....take care buddy

c-lion finn albino
c-lion
c-lion

Back to top Go down

The Café is open Empty Re: The Café is open

Post  Adam Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:50 pm

Excellent idea. That's exactly what I was thinking about when I had the idea of the Café as a metaphor. Its about conversations and people. Not famous people, real people real conversations. It would be an honor to have you as a guest at the Wu Wei.
Lets set that up.

Thanks for your interest and enthusiasm.
Adam
Adam
Admin

http://the-portal.podomatic.com/

Back to top Go down

The Café is open Empty Re: The Café is open

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum